- About Us
- Visual Arts
- Dance Department Schedules
- ECA Dance Dept. Important Dates
- 2017-2018 Dancer Handbook
- Curriculum Arc 2017-18
- Dance Department Photo Gallery
- Dance Department Performance Highlights
- Creative Writing
- School Forms
- College and Scholarship Information
- HUSKY Health & Access Health CT Information
- For Students
- The Little Theatre
- ACES International
- ACES ECA International Admissions Initiative
- Welcoming International Students to ACES ECA
- ACES ECA Application for International Enrollment 2017-18
- Important Information for Completion by International Families
- ECA Global 2016 Student Exchange to China
- ECA Global 2016 Photo Gallery Student Exchange to China
- ECA Faculty Global China Exchange April 2015
- ECA Global China Exchange March 2015
- ECA Global Partnership: Shanghai Theatre Academy Affiliated Senior High School as highlighted by Principal Ying-Xiao
- ECA Global Partnership: Sister School Shanghai Theatre Academy Affiliated High School Visits ECA! July 2015
- Intercultural Arts Programs and ECA Global
- ECA Intercultural Arts - The International Silat Federation of Indonesia & America
- School Forms
ECA accepts applications from current 8th-11th grade students. You can download the application from the website or apply online or call to have an application mailed to you. Please review the application steps prior to filling out your application. Included in the application are two recommendation forms that will need to be filled out by your School Counselor and one Teacher. On the application, there is a place where you will check which department you are applying to. You may apply to two departments, however, you will be accepted to only one department.
The ECA Application, Teacher and School Counselor Recommendations can all be submitted On-line. Please direct your teacher and school counselor to the website to complete the form: aces.sosimplecms.com/eca
Step 1: Submit your APPLICATION on-line (or submit hardcopy)
Step 2: Teacher Recommendation to be completed and submitted by teacher on-line (or hardcopy submitted):
Step 3: School Counselor Recommendation to be completed and submitted by counselor on-line (or hardcopy submitted):
Step 4: Prepare for your review – click on the department review button below to find out what you are required to prepare.
Step 5: Optional--schedule a shadow visit (download form from website) or tour
Reviews will take place in early March. You will receive a letter in the mail confirming the date and time of your Review. An ECA Review gives you the opportunity to showcase your work and meet with our faculty. Some departments have assignments to be prepared for in advance. Please visit the Admissions page on our website to find out how to prepare for your Review.
Please click on the following links to find what you are required to prepare for your review:
There are many opportunities to find out if ECA is the place for you!
We offer tours every other Wednesday from 1:15 pm – 2:15 pm. Please call the school to find out the next tour date.
We offer an opportunity for students to come to ECA during the day to shadow an ECA student. Students can witness first-hand the ECA experience and speak with current students to find out more information about the department they are interested in. If students are interested in shadowing, a parent must fill out the Shadow Request Form found below or call to have one mailed to you.
The number of slots for each town varies depending on funding from each district. Most participating districts provide transportation from the sending school to ECA and back home. Please check with your sending school’s Board of Education to get specifics on transportation.
Acceptance letters will be mailed from the end of April through the beginning of May. A form will be required to send back to ECA, indicating that the student has accepted the slot and will attend ECA in the Fall. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please call the school at 203-777-5451. Please visit the Application Process page to download an Application and to find requirements for your ECA interview.