- About Us
- Visual Arts
- Dance Department Schedules
- ECA Dance Dept. Important Dates
- 2017-2018 Dancer Handbook
- Curriculum Arc 2017-18
- Dance Department Photo Gallery
- Dance Department Performance Highlights
- Creative Writing
- School Forms
- College and Scholarship Information
- HUSKY Health & Access Health CT Information
- For Students
- The Little Theatre
- ACES International
- ACES ECA International Admissions Initiative
- Welcoming International Students to ACES ECA
- ACES ECA Application for International Enrollment 2017-18
- Important Information for Completion by International Families
- ECA Global 2016 Student Exchange to China
- ECA Global 2016 Photo Gallery Student Exchange to China
- ECA Faculty Global China Exchange April 2015
- ECA Global China Exchange March 2015
- ECA Global Partnership: Shanghai Theatre Academy Affiliated Senior High School as highlighted by Principal Ying-Xiao
- ECA Global Partnership: Sister School Shanghai Theatre Academy Affiliated High School Visits ECA! July 2015
- Intercultural Arts Programs and ECA Global
- ECA Intercultural Arts - The International Silat Federation of Indonesia & America
- School Forms
Attention Parents and Students:
Parents: Passwords and sign-in information for the Powerschool parent portal will be mailed to parents the week of September 15th.
Powerschool information: Parents may access powerschool through the parent portal. Letters are sent out to parents during the month of September with passwords and log-in information. Some grading for departments will not be posted until report cards are released. If you should have any concerns or questions regarding your student’s progress, please do not hesitate to contact the teacher or school counselor.
The ACES Parent Student Handbook can be found on the ACES main website at http://aces.sosimplecms.com/about/publications-policies/parent-student-handbook.
Also, all updated forms, including student health, free and reduced meal information, and media release forms can be found on the ACES main website at http://aces.sosimplecms.com/about/publications-policies/aces-forms.
Grades: ECA Report cards are quarterly and progress reports are usually sent if there is a need for the teacher to communicate to a parent mid-term. Once our grades close and have been processed, ECA will send those grades to the sending school to be incorporated into their high school transcript. In addition, ECA has our own transcript which lists all courses and grades from each year. For Seniors applying to college, ECA will send transcripts directly to those schools or can send a transcript to the sending school Counselor to be included with other student materials. For procedures on sending transcripts, please click on the following link: Transcript Requests
The Guidance Department is unique in that we work together with the sending schools to ensure a smooth transition to the ECA program and coordinate a variety of services throughout the four years of high school. The focus of the Guidance Department is to provide a safe and supportive environment in which all students can grow and learn in all aspects of their lives. We support the academic, personal and social growth of all students.
Guidance services include but are not limited to:
Collaboration within the school community and outside resources
Collaboration with sending schools
Julie Michaelson, ECA School Counselor, is involved in all aspects of our students' experience as well as serving as our liaison to the sending schools. Julie does personal counseling as well as college and career counseling. Julie also handles recruitment of prospective students and coordinates the application/admissions process. Julie received her B.A. in Human Development with a concentration in Youth Studies from Eckerd College and her M.S. degree in School Counseling at Central CT State University.
Please do not hesitate to call or e-mail our School Counselor if you have questions or concerns. She may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 14102
Please click the links below to find Transcript Requests and a Community Service Form.